This webinar covers detailed information on the process of trailing assessment tools.
The following webinar unpacks the trainer and assessor requirements effective from April 2019
This PD session covers...
1) The 2019 October/November updates within the VET system
2) Information about apprenticeships and related funding contracts
This four-part webinar series provides you with a basic overview of Assessment Validation.
What this PD covers...
1) Overview of AVETMISS amendments in recent years
2) Key items to be implemented for 2020, with a review of common items that RTOs may have missed in previous years
3) Amended requirements in the 2020 Victorian VET Student Statistical Collection Guidelines
4) Ket tips & tricks for the end of the year @ start of year activities your RTO should consider
1) vetr's 2020 Application for Enrolment Template
2) A handy RTO End Year / Start Year Checklist for key 'to-do' items
- Teacher: Alexander Mueller
Let's cover the basics of recognition of prior learning!
This PD contains a short learning update video on RPL concepts & practices in the Australian vocational education & training sector.
What is covered...
- Recognition terms and definitions
- What is a task-based approach to RPL?
- Unpacking and outlining an example RPL assessment approach for a real unit of competency
- Tips and tricks to avoid common RPL pitfalls causing operational & audit angst